- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post
Forcing yourself to work on something that you have no real motivation for
It’s 2 am on a school night and you just found a fanfic with the most perfect idea but it’s 10,000 words, quick what do you do?
You read that freaking fanfic and go to school with 3 hours of sleep because you make good life decisions.
Why is this not taught universally.
there are people who’ve never heard of My Immortal
there are people who’ve never read My Immortal
there are people who didn’t make it all the way to the part where Dumbledore flies into the MCR concert wearing a pink robe with Avril Lavigne’s face on it
this is such an important part of life how could you just not know the gospel of ebony dark’ness dementia raven way
how can you talk about a classic without providing a link?
nine: don’t wander off
ten: don’t wander off
eleven: don’t wander off
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
There’s this girl at my school and she’s really nice and I remember sometime last year at one point she would carry a clicker around and click it everytime she had a happy thought/something good happened/she laughed etc.
It was always kind of cute how you’d just hear the little click every once in a while throughout class it always made me smile knowing that it was bc something made her feel happy idk
she was training herself to be happy oh my god
Give your closest friend, or friends, a pizza your heart. Six of these pendants form a full, silver-plated pizza. Hung on a 22” chain. Sold on Etsy.